POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help me.... : Re: Help me.... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help me....
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 19 Dec 2000 08:05:49
Message: <3A3F5D26.59C9E43A@gmx.de>
"Jeremy W." wrote:

> Could someone teach me the very basics of making 3D images with POV-Ray?
> Like how to use the scripts, make cubes....

The Povray documentation contains a very good beginners section so it
would be a good point to start with,  if you are searching for something
additional try Ken's links in: http://www.povray.org/links/

If there are things unclear in the docu, feel free to ask specific
questions in this group.

BTW, please don't post the same message in several groups.  The posting
guidelines for these groups are in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>